The Holyoke-French house is maintained by the Boxford Historical Society. Located at 2 Topsfield Road in East Boxford Village, it was built in 1760 for Rev. Elizur Holyoke. It remained in the Holyoke family until 1866, when it was sold to Elvin French. The house was bequeathed to the Boxford Historical Society upon the death of Gertrude French in 1942.
The house now serves as an exhibit and holds some original furnishings as well as many artifacts representative of historic Boxford.